Cleaners Needed in Canada With VISA Sponsorship
We’re searching for reliable, scrupulous people who invest wholeheartedly in sparkling clean spaces. This is a full-time opportunity to help our clients by offering a fundamental support – protecting their labor force.
If you deeply understand the importance of Health and Safety, sanitation and cleanliness, we need to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Sanitizing/Disinfecting all high touch point area
- Clearing, cleaning, tidying, vacuuming
- Cleaning building common areas, passages, halls, washrooms, lifts, and so on Gather and discard rubbish in trash bins consistently
- Spot cleaning dividers, ceilings, partition, light switches, and window ledges
- Exterior litter pick up
- Leaf blowing/picking/discarding during the fall season
- Washing of the plaza, stairwell, and sidewalk inside around the building parameter
- Cleaning washrooms and checking and refill washroom supplies when required.
- Complete work orders
- Help Building Supervisor as assigned.
QUALITIES TO HAVE:
- Inspiration and an eagerness to work + learn
- Be qualified to acquire appropriate security clearance(s)
- Information on WHMIS isn’t needed yet viewed as an asset
Opportunities for development and worker advancement
An adaptable and positive team environment Job Location(s) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Language: English Minimum
Education: None Positions
Available: 1 NOC Group: Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents (6663) NOC Job Title: Cleaner, Heavy Duty
About Alpine: Alpine has developed to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to more than 2000 unmistakable offices across Canada.
Our obligation to greatness and enthusiasm for administration put us aside. With a set of experiences traversing more than 37 years, Alpine has been at the very front of different inventive industry approaches and ideas. Alpine’s guarantee of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We seek to be the best by fulfilling our promises, surpassing our client’s and workers’ assumptions. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications for all who are qualified to apply. We esteem variety and endeavor to make an inclusive, available work environment where all people feel esteemed and regarded. Because of the idea of our administrations, a portion of our positions require security clearance and credit check.
If You are a successful candidate, you might be asked to agree to a historical verification and security clearance For positions with access to monetary information or assets, your credit should in great stand. Qualification to Work in Canada: It’s essential that you are lawfully qualified to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You might be requested to give evidence of eligibility at that time.
Job Title: Cleaner, Day Porter
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:30am – 3:30pm
Pay: $25.00 each hour + benefits