Cleaner Job Description
Are You searching for a job that turns out a steady revenue and regular shift alongside to take pride in your work and return home realizing you have worked effectively?
If you are somebody with magnificent meticulousness, high standard zeal to take care of your business, to the very best of your ability, then cleaning job might be the ideal occupation for you.
What are the principal Duties of a Cleaner?
Cleaner’s Job can really vary depends on their working environment. However, overall their duties include:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
- Tidying, clearing, vacuuming, Mopping
- Carrying out cleaning and definite cleaning tasks
- Reports to management regarding issues or fixes required
- Stock and keep up with supply rooms
To find some work as a Cleaner you do not need a particular capabilities or experience however, some of the skills that a good Cleaner ought to have are:
- Great interpretational and relational/communicational abilities
- physical capacities
- Great numeracy and education
- Elevated degree of meticulousness
- Great level of attention to details
- Good skills to develop your skills and knowledge
- Flexibility to change and ability to embrace new ideas, thoughts and cycles
- Capacity to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and receptive manner
- Cooperative person characteristics
If You are interested about self-advancement and embrace valuable chances to work on your abilities and knowledge whenever the situation allows, you could construct an extraordinary vocation as a Cleaner, particularly in a specific setting, for example, an emergency clinic or a school where constancy, scrupulousness and the capacity to work under severe rules are critical. The knowledge you will foster in the space of contamination prevention and the safeguarding of weak individuals will be important for future work open doors.
Finding the right harmony between your work and your way of life is significant, with a cleaning position you will frequently find that your movements incorporate days, nights and ends of the week. Shift examples can function admirably for the individuals who have home and family responsibilities giving a vocation that empowers you to keep a solid balance between fun and serious activities.
Being a Cleaner can bring various difficulties and learning potential open doors relying upon the area where you work.
THIS JOB DETAILS:
- Fast placed environment
- physically demanding
- Attention to details
Work Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 – 20 every week
Pay: $15.50 each hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Covid-19 considerations
- Covid-19 Precaution(s):
- Individual defensive gear provided or required
- Social distancing rules set up
As an vital service, we have worked during the pandemic following all wellbeing necessities without any issues or diseases.
• Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Private Cleaning Specialist – colleague
Our Ideal Employee Is :
- Friendly, positive, and carefree – We are a NO DRAMA zone!
- Solid and Trustworthy
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Fantastic verbal communication abilities
- Fantastic attention to details skills
- Has a legitimate driver’s permit and insured vehicle
- Can work as a one man clear or as a part of the team
- Lives within a 30mins drive of our Strathroy office
Work title: Residential Cleaning Specialist-TEAM MEMBER
Monday-Friday – 9:00 – 4:00 – no nights , ends of the week or occasions
Pay: $15. 50 every hour
Benefits: Employee Appreciation Program and Company parties
Plan: Day shift – Monday to Friday – 9:00-4:00
Driver’s License: (Required) Reliable method of transportation required.
Work Location: Multiple areas and Strathroy Office
Hours out of every week: 10-15 PT
Clean criminal background check required !!