Come build the future with us! Masco Canada has immediate openings! We are looking for energetic people to join our quickly developing production group.
We are recruiting the following Shifts;
Days – Monday to Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
Afternoon – Monday to Thursday, 3:30pm – 1:30am
Midnights – Sunday to Friday, 11pm – 7am
What is in For You?
Wages range from $19.33 – $20.21 each hour, Shift premium
Shift premiums are $0.85/hour on the afternoon shift, and $1.35/hour on the midnight shift
Rate increases to $20.56 – $23.22 each hour after fulfillment of probation time of 60 working days
Covid-19 Vaccination isn’t needed
Worker Benefits Program including wellbeing, dental, transient handicap, and essential life insurance
Virtual Healthcare provided through Dialog
Employee Pension Program
Employee Assistance Program
Worker Discount Program, Worker Store and Dell Discount Program
Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
Vacation time, in addition to 9 Stat Holidays, and 3 Masco Holidays
Upgraded COVID protocol
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic about empowering a protected workplace and leading safe working practices
- Sharp eye for quality and administration conveyance
- A cooperative colleague with solid understanding of how your work means to the end customer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Organization skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Active listening
- Great communication and relational abilities
- Problem thinking and decision making
- Energy and drive
- Capacity to work in a group environment
- Secondary school diploma an asset but not needed
- Past Manufacturing experience is an asset, however not a necessity
Masco Canada (the “Organization”) is an equivalent opportunity employer and we need to have the most ideal that anyone could hope to find people in each work. The Company goes with employment decisions, only based merits. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to enrollment, work, advancement, pay builds, advantages, end and any remaining agreements of work) in light of race, variety, sex, sexual direction, orientation, orientation personality, orientation articulation, hereditary data, pregnancy, strict doctrine, public beginning, family, age, physical/mental handicap, ailment, conjugal/homegrown accomplice status, military and veteran status, level, weight or some other such trademark safeguarded by government, state or neighborhood regulation. The Company is focused on following all pertinent regulations/applicable laws giving equivalent business open doors or employment opportunities This responsibility applies to all people engaged with the tasks of the Company, regardless where worker is found and restricts unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.