International Water Association and Cranfield University are together offering International University Excellence Scholarship for Students living in the UK, EU and rest of world.
The honor award program will give full educational expenses to students who are applying for a full-time Master’s Course in the water at Cranfield University. It plans to lessen the monetary weight of student’s in the college.
Cranfield University is a public research university,, located in Cranfield, England. It is research-put together college centers with respect to science, engineering, technology, and the Management. It was begun as the College of Aeronautics in 1946.
Why learn at Cranfield University?
Getting admission in this college can open many doors in terms of educational opportunities. Starting around 2019, this college was ranked fifth in the UK, eleventh in Europe and 39th in the World for mechanical, manufacturing engineering, and aeronautical schooling by QS World Rankings.
Cranfield University is granting many awards for meriting students. The sponsorship will be applied to cover full educational expenses for MSc degree course in the UK.
Course Level: Masters
University or Organization: Cranfield University
Award: Full Tuition fees
Number of Awards: One
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the UK
International University Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
Qualified Countries: Applications are open for students from around the world.
Qualified Course or Subjects: The program is available for Master’s course in water as Advanced Water Management MSc, Water and Sanitation for Development MSc, and Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the given standards:
Citizen of any country can apply for an award
Should apply to study on full-time on a qualified Master’s course and
Candidates should have, or be expected to achieve a first or second class. UK Honors degree in important science, engineering or related subjects, or the international/global equivalent of these UK Qualifications.
How Apply for the International University Excellence Scholarship
To win the Tuition funds, candidates are expected to become a part of the given Master degree programs at the Cranfield University.
Advanced Water Management MSc
Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- After being selected, applicants can use the web-based application form to apply for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Qualification transcrptts/records, proof of your English language capability, and transfer Justification for Support statement. Remember to upload a short written submission on one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an applicable first class or 2:1 distinctions degree, or have shown practical experience and achievements in water or aligned area.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet the Cranfield University’s English language capability requirements to apply:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 generally.
- TOEFL – 92.
- Pearson PTE Academic – 65.Cambridge English Scale – 180.
- Cambridge English: Advanced – C.
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – C.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III – minimum over score of pass