For academically exceptional international students who want to study in Canada for the academic year 2023-2024. The University of Fraser Valley is now accepting applications for the International Emergency Fund Scholarship. The University of Fraser Valley offers this scholarship to international students pursuing degrees there. The scholarship is worth up to $36 000, which will be used to pay for relocation, housing, and tuition costs. Candidates must come from a region that is impacted by a national crisis or an environmental catastrophe in order to be eligible for this prize.
University of Fraser Valley
The University of Fraser Valley is a publicly funded school of higher learning in Canada. It was formerly known as University College of the Fraser Valley and Fraser Valley College. It is now ranked sixth in Canada and has campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope, and British Columbia.
Why did you decide to study at the University of Fraser Valley?
Learning, leadership, and information seekers have all been known to flock to the University of Fraser Valley. It promotes the pursuit of many academic avenues that lead to a stronger sense of community, peace, and prosperity on both a local and international scale.
About the Scholarship
- Hosting University: University of Fraser Valley
- Department: not defined
- Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Up to $36,000
- Number of Awards: not defined
- Application Mode: Online
- Target: Foreign Nationals
- Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for this award.
All University of Fraser Valley undergraduate and graduate programs that result in the awarding of a degree are eligible.
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be considered for this award:
- Candidates must come from a nation or area that has experienced a national crisis or a natural disaster.
- The applicants must fulfill the University of Fraser Valley’s entry requirements. Additionally, they must be qualified to enroll in a University of Fraser Valley program that is open to foreign students.
How to Apply
Prospective students may submit an online application for admission to the University of Fraser Valley. In order to apply for the International Emergency Fund Scholarship, they must submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IEF Scholarship” in the heading.
- Documents needed include a written expression of interest in the program of study they have chosen at the University of Fraser Valley, a summary of their academic background, and a description of their current position.
- The applicants must satisfy the academic entrance standards established by the University of Frasier Valley.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit evidence of their fluency in the English language in the form of the outcomes of one of the accredited language proficiency exams.
The following items will be given to the award winners:
- Two academic years’ worth of tuition (up $36,000)
- food and lodging on campus
- Allowance for relocation (if applicable)
You may click the link below for further details or to continue with the application https://international.ufv.ca/future-students/tuition-scholarships-jobs/scholarships/