Applications for the Humber International Student Scholarships are currently open. Graduate certificate, diploma, and advanced diploma students who will begin their first semester of study at Humber in September, January or May, are eligible for this admission stipend. Two thousand Canadian dollars will be deducted from the tuition fees for the first two semesters of study as part of the scholarship incentive.
This award is intended for high-achieving students who want a scholarship as a reward for their efforts and have a GPA of at least 85% and an IELTS score of at least 6,5 (or equal TOEFL scores in Duolingo, or a senior high school English grade). The two thousand Canadian dollar grant is given to 10 undergraduate and ten graduate students each semester.
Deadline: September 31, 2023
Study level: undergraduate
Scholarship type: training
Target Group: All Students
Host Country: Canada
Hosting Institution: Canada’s Humber College
Field of Study: All fields offered at Humber
Duration: Not specified.
Target Group: All nationalities
The number of rewards available to students earning a bachelor’s degree is limitless. Students must, however, be entering straight out of high school and not be transfer students (i.e., they haven’t studied at the college or university level or in Humber’s EAP program). Scholarships for college are automatically given to high school students based on their academic performance.
Benefits of Humber International Students Scholarships
The scholarship’s value, varies. The details are provided below:
- Scholarships for International Entry: Two thousand Canadian dollars off tuition for the first two semesters of study.
- Scholarships for bachelor’s degrees: Students earning a GPA of at least 95% will be awarded a four thousand Canadian dollar scholarship that is renewable. A three thousand five hundred Canadian dollar, renewable scholarship will be awarded to students with a GPA of 90% to 94.9%. A three thousand Canadian dollar scholarship that is renewable will be given to students having a GPA of between 85 and 89.9%.
- Last but not least, students with a GPA of between 75 and 79.9% will be given a $2,000 award that is only renewable once.
- Please be aware that scholarships won’t be extended unless the recipient earns 80% or higher on a yearly basis while pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
For students at Humber, extra financial aid options are available. Visit this website at http://www.humber.ca/admissions/financial-aid/scholarships-bursaries/external-awards-bursaries-scholarships to discover more about those opportunities.
Eligibility for Humber International Student Scholarships
International students with a GPA of at least 85% and an IELTS score of at least 6,5 (or similar TOEFL scores in Duolingo, or senior high school English grade) are eligible for this grant.
The following students will be given the scholarship who have:
- Received a letter of acceptance from Humber, confirmed their acceptance, and submitted their scholarship application within the deadline.
- Confirmed the offer, and within the deadline, submitted a scholarship application.
How to Apply
To create an account and apply for international entrance scholarships, visit the website and click the “apply” option. Then, you must complete the application by entering your Humber student ID number, a letter of acceptance from Humber College that has been confirmed, a personal statement of interest that includes your GPA, and two reference letters.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at Humber in an academic program. They must have gotten a formal admission letter.
- Applications that are incomplete won’t be processed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and are minimal.
- Only those who are chosen will be notified. Please be aware that award decisions are final.
- The scholarship recipients are required to pay their tuition in full. After the tenth day of classes, the scholarship sum will then be credited to the student’s account. Over the course of the first two semesters of study, the scholarship is paid in two installments.
The Bachelor’s degree scholarships are given automatically to recently graduated high school students, thus there is no need to apply.
The application date is September 31, 2023, for the term beginning in October 2023.
Official Website: We suggest that you visit the university’s official website for further information and details.