Do you want to go to school in Canada, but you need financial aid.? You’re here for the right reason! We’ll go over all of the scholarships that the University of Calgary has to offer.
For overseas students who will enroll in the first year of any undergraduate program in the autumn, the University of Calgary is offering scholarships. The amount? 20,000 dollars, renewable annually.
A distinguished program that honors outstanding accomplishments of international students who are preparing to begin undergraduate studies is the University of Calgary International Scholarship.
At the University of Calgary, students receive an education that meets the highest standards set by other countries in order to equip them for success in the real world. Additionally, they have the chance to participate in research that addresses enduring issues that society must cope with.
Study Level: Undergraduate
Institution: Calgary University
Country of Study: Canada
Deadline, Visit this website to check the deadlines: https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/how-apply/dates.
Program Period: vary based on the Bachelor program chosen.
Undergraduate students at the University of Calgary are eligible for a variety of scholarships. To discover a program that suits them, we advise students to click on the following website. You can choose from a wide range of options, so you’re sure to find the ideal program for you.
Scholarships are available from the University of Calgary in two different categories:
- $20,000 Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship (renewable for an additional three years with restrictions).
- Scholarship for International Students at the University of Calgary: $20,000 (renewable for an additional three years with restrictions).
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be taken into consideration for one of the scholarships provided by the University of Calgary. Keep in mind that the conditions for each scholarship vary.
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
International students entering the University of Calgary’s first year of an undergraduate degree program are eligible for the Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship. The scholarship is extendable for a further three years as long as the student maintains a minimum GPA of 3.00 throughout at least 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter semesters.
The criteria for this scholarship include academic excellence and financial necessity. Candidates must have completed high school in either China, Hong Kong, or Macau from an accredited institution. Preference is given to applicants who want to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program in engineering, business, health sciences, or urban studies.
Every year, international undergraduate students who are beginning their first year of any undergraduate program in the autumn semester are eligible for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship. The university’s criteria for English language competency must be met by applicants. The scholarship is extendable for an additional three years as long as the beneficiaries maintain a 2.60 GPA or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units for the prior fall and winter semesters. Due to their status as international students, the students must additionally continue paying an international differential tuition cost. This award is open to applicants who are not Canadian citizens or legal residents of Canada.
What is the Application Process?
You must take the following actions in order to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Submit an application to the university’s undergraduate program of your choice:
- The creation of a UCalgary eID is the first step in the application process.
- If you have any inquiries about the application procedure, you can consult the website’s application guidance.
- One hundred forty-five Canadian dollars (145$) in application fees must be paid in order to submit the application.
- The Calgary Student Center will give you instructions on how and where to submit any necessary documentation after receiving and reviewing your application. For more information, please visit the website’s documentation page.
(2) You must take the following actions in order to apply for the Scholarship:
- Your Student Center can be accessed through the myUofC portal.
- Head on to “My Financials” tab.
- The “Awards and Scholarships” section should be located. “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” should be clicked. Verify that pop-up windows are permitted in your browser. It won’t be possible for you to access the page if pop-up windows are banned.
- You can search for available applications and application deadlines once a window is open on your navigator.
Please feel free to visit the official website if you need any further information.
- International entrance scholarship offered by Energizing Canada is available at https://ucalgary.ca/registrar/awards/energizing-canada-international-entrance-scholarship
- Scholarship for International Admission to the University of Calgary: http://ucalgary.ca/registrar/awards/university-calgary-international-entrance-scholarship