Monash University Information Technology Scholarship
If you are a successful student fully intent on chasing after a bachelor degree in Information Technology in Australia, you might be qualified for ‘women in Information Technology Scholarship’ at Monash University.
This award is a global program open to support splendid young ladies who wants to study on Information Technology. In view of academic achievement, this scholarship will be granted to Year 12 female students from Australia and New Zealand as well all around the world.
Best offer to get $6000 study for an engineering degree at Monash University, Australia.
Monash University offers great and growth opportunities for students to enrich your sociology and equip its student, by understanding the attached skills that matters in future.
Monash University offers 50 awards each time of $6000 for one year (48 credit points of study).
Course Level: Undergraduate
College or Organization: Monash University
Department: Faculty of Information Technology
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 50
Nationality: Domestic and International
The award can be taken in Australia
Monash University Information Technology Scholarship Eligibility
Qualified Countries: Applications are acknowledged from Australian, New Zealand resident, as well as global students
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for an undergraduate single or double degree in Information Technology
Admission Criteria: To be qualified, you should meet the following criteria;
- You must be one of the following: An Australian Citizen/A New Zealand citizen/Australian permanent resident/Australian helpful visa holder/An International student
- A female student presently in Year 12 or IB, or finished Year 12 or IB previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Planning to sign up for any undergraduate single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology.
- Candidates who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Center (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range/scope of scholarships.
- Candidates should meet the age requirements for admission at Monash.
How to Apply for the Monash University Information Technology Scholarship
- No application is required. All qualified students who list Monash University as a VTAC course inclination will be automatically accessed. Candidates can proceed to take admission at the Faculty of Information Technology to be considered for this scholarship program.
Supporting Documents: You should download and finish the supporting documentation cover sheet. scanned sheet, your complete name, and scholarship candidate ID submit to email@example.com with your records as a solitary PDF. Then again, archives can be presented on:- Coursework Scholarships Unit, c/o Monash Connect, PO Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at Monash University, you should meet the minimum entry requirements.
Language Requirement: Applicants should meet the English language before starting the study at Monash.