Applications for the Masters by Thesis International Scholarship are cordially invited by the Victoria University of Wellington Master’s Scholarship. Students from all across the world are given the program.
The scholarship supports deserving candidates who desire to start a full-time, research-focused Master’s degree in the 2023–2024 academic year.
One of the top global-civic universities with a distinguished history of academic success is Victoria University of Wellington. For the purpose of assisting students in accomplishing their academic objectives, the university offers a learning environment.
For what purpose at Victoria University of Wellington?
Strong international ties in research and teaching, as well as nationally significant and internationally renowned programs, are fostered by the institution on a regular basis. The participants will receive a wide range of courses and full support from the knowledgeable instructors or researchers here.
The scholarship covers tuition for a year as well as a $15,000 tax-free stipend. Fees will be paid to the university directly by the grants office. International students who are not Australian citizens are required to pay the difference between the total international student fee and the domestic student fee.
- Course Level: Masters Research
- Department: NA
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
University of Victoria in Wellington Masters Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the globe.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: The award is given to students pursuing a thesis-based master’s degree full-time.
- Admissible Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Applicants are often required to have earned a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree Part 1 from a New Zealand university, demonstrating academic achievement equivalent to a First-Class Honours degree.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS
- How to Apply for a Master’s Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington: Candidates must enroll in the Research Master’s program at the institution in order to be considered for the opportunity. Following that, students must apply for the opportunity online.
- Supporting Documents: As part of their application, candidates must send their academic transcripts, resumes, diplomas, references, or personal statements.
- Admission requirements: The University Research Scholarships Committee, a division of the University Research Committee, will only offer the financial aid positions based on academic achievement.
- Language requirement: You will be required to provide proof of a sufficient level of English proficiency if your education has not been performed in that language. Visit the English language requirements page for additional details.